Home Buying Information from Appleland Realty
Home ownership to most of us is the American Dream. It is the primary influence and motivation for how we do our business, financial and personal lives. Below are 3 important tips to purchasing your home.
1. Get Pre-Qualified
Based on your income, credit score, & debts you should have an good idea what you’re qualified to borrow up to from a bank or mortgage lender. Most sellers will request a pre-qualification letter with a purchase agreement. Looking at homes that you can not afford would be a mistake.
2. Find the Right Home for You
There are many factors to consider, most of which are determined by some basic facts. How big is your family? What neighborhood are you willing to consider? Are School districts a factor? In town or country?
3. Reasons why you should never buy or sell a home without an agent
- Agents have loads of expertise and knowledge.
- Agents have the access to more listings through their MLS web sites
- Agents have great negotiating skills
- Agents have the forms and know the laws to protect you as a seller or a buyer
- You need a professional to guide you through one the biggest financial decisions of your life